Cystitis: Normally the outcome of infection and diagnosed more in older women. Some women may treat cystitis once in their life, while others four or five times a year. It’s a regular condition in sexually active and pregnant women and after the menopause. Symptoms of cystitis is sharp pain when urinating and urgency to use the toilet more often than usual, sometimes with little or no urine flow. Other likely symptoms of cystitis are bloody urine, backache, groin pain, lower abdominal aching and sickly feeling.
Prevent cystitis: Scented products are commonly responsible for causing cystitis. If there’s no cystitis and you’re using fragrance products to over-ride vaginal odor… don’t! If smell is the outcome of sweat or decaying blood it will need nothing more than a thorough wash. Vaginal odor is normal and unique to its owner so leave it be! The vagina wasn’t designed to smell of roses, but of a natural scent which men finding arousing. I’m pretty sure a man would pick a rose to sniff if he craved fragrance. Don’t deny your man what is normal, while at the same time protecting the vagina from infection.
As like it is with a urinary tract infection drink cranberry juice and as much water as possible. Target yourself to drink at least eight glasses of water a day.
Lavatory habits after urinating should include wiping from front to back (vagina to bottom). Would you believe the odd woman will dare to question this! Need I have to spell it out! Common sense lady… common sense!
Make slack all clothing around the crotch and wear cotton underwear. How can this prevent cystitis? It is known to help, nevertheless still good advice for other reasons that cause the vagina and anus problems.
Don’t douche, and after sexual intercourse wash well, and urinate as soon as.
Urinary Tract Infection
When I urinate why does it burn? And that’s not all, the smell of my urine is so strong it reeks, but it’s not the odor that worries me as does the sharp pain I get when urinating… should I be concerned? You’re not going to die if that’s what you mean. There are different types of vaginal disorders as there are different treatments, so whatever the problem there is a cure.
Burning sensation, stabbing pain and strong urinary odor are typical signs of a urinary tract infection, nonetheless have a GP confirm this.
A UTI is fast once it strikes. Men also suffer this but more a woman’s thing due to a shorter urethra, and regardless of gender UTI treatments don’t change. However, if infection includes complications that has happened as a result of severe infection, medicine may then differ in strength, and duration of taking medicine prolonged.
UTI Self Help
1. Prevent full force of the bad symptoms by striking back before the infection takes hold. At the first sign of a urinary tract infection, add a teaspoon of baking soda to water. Baking soda is acidic, which increases the acid-base balance of the body thus decreasing acidity of the urine.
2. When the body’s well hydrated the kidneys do their job better, working harder at excreting urine, so drink plenty of it. Feeding the body water in the early stage of a urinary tract infection will wash out.bad bacteria and toxins before having chance to cause problems.
3. Is cranberry juice effective for treating UTI symptoms as its made out to be? You are going to get women who swear by it for getting relief, while you’ll get just as many that think its a complete waste of time. You may be fortunate and cranberry works for you, so lets crack on. Cranberry juice has for some time been top of the list as the best natural relief and cure for urinary tract infection. It contains substances which play havoc with bacteria that prevent it sticking to the wall linings of the urinary tract. Once bacteria is dealt with, pain relief is got in a short space of time – likely putting stop to the burning and stinging sensation too.
4. A person often denied a good nights sleep, or who lives a hectic life may suffer a UTI. If either of these factors is cause of your urinary tract infection, then sleep and relax more to prevent further episodes.
5. Chronic UTI’s are often treated with Urizol, which is a natural remedy created to work on this condition.The formula consists of natural ingredients which ease abdominal pressure, stops burning and slows down the urge to wee. Asparagus is included and works as a kind of diuretic clearing out the urinary tract system. Other Urizol ingredients aside from asparagus and the antioxidant cranberry is, Juniper, Echinacea, Buchu, and Marshmallow mucilage.